GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
J&K SERVICES SELECTION BOARD
Hema Complex, Sector -3, Channi Himmat, Jammu
Subject:-Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the post of Draftsman (Mechanical),
UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide Advertisement vide Notification No
05 of 2020-regarding.
1. The J&K Services Selection Board vide notification No. SSB/COE/CBT-VI/2021/9242-53 dated
31-12-2021, informed the concerned candidates that the examination for various categories
of posts including Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre advertised vide various
Notifications, shall be held w.e.f 10-01-20212 onwards.
2. Accordingly, it is hereby notified for information of all candidates that the Computer Based
Test (CBT) examination in respect of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133,
advertised vide Advertisement vide Notification No 05 of 2020, has been scheduled
3. It is also notified for the information of candidates that the Admit Cards for the said post
shall be available for downloading from today i.e 10
th of January, 2021 onwards from the
J&K official website (www.jkssb.nic.in). The Candidates can get access to the Admit Cards
from main homepage (Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Computer Based Test (CBT) for
the post of Draftsman (Mechanical), UT Cadre, Item No 133, advertised vide
Advertisement vide Notification No 05 of 2020) by entering his/her application
form number and Date of Birth.
4. Any candidate who does not find his/her Admit Card must represent in the Central Office
of the J&K Services Selection Board, Hema Complex, Sector -3, Channi Himmat,
Jammu or Camp Office of the J&K Services Selection Board, Zum Zum Building,
Rambagh, Srinagar with evidence in support of his/her claim, by or before 14-01-2022.
5. The candidature of all candidates appearing in the aforesaid CBT shall be purely provisional.
6. The candidature of candidates claiming eligibility by misrepresentation concealment of any
material facts, impersonation, fraud, etc shall be liable for cancellation and disciplinary action
as deemed appropriate.
7. The Board reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage at which
he/she is found ineligible.
8. The candidates are once again intimated that there shall be negative marking for wrong
answers (0.25 for each wrong answer) attempted in the said examination. The detailed
criteria of Selection and Syllabi for the said posts has already been notified and are available
on the official website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in. (The Awam News)